Élhée BibRond Baby Bottle Curry 150ml
The 150 ml Round Bibs are supplied with One Size (0-24 months) medium flow teat, ideal for infant milk or water.
The Élhée BibRond baby bottle looks like a breast, designed to mimic the first physical object introduced into the parent-infant relationship, and as a beautiful tribute to motherhood. It is flexible, lightweight, and soft which emulates the feel of a mother's breast.
The teat shape is designed to perfectly adapt to the shape of the baby’s palate and is made from subtle silicone to replicate the shape of the mother's nipple to create a sensation that is similar to breastfeeding. The teat is also designed to be anti-colic. It incorporates a valve that reduces the baby’s intake of air while feeding, thus decreasing the risk of infant colic.
The baby bottle is designed in pure silicone, of new generation medical quality, the Bib Rond Élhée does not contain bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S (BPS) or any other substance likely to harm the health of babies.
Its unique and patented closing system excludes any risk of contact of the milk and its nutrients with materials other than those of the bottle and the silicone teat (Zero contact with plastic).
- Teat: physiological and extra-soft anti-colic, with standard wide neck (interchangeable).
- Ergonomic design: semi-rigid bottle for a perfect grip
- Ease of maintenance: bottle compatible with the use of the dishwasher, microwave, freezer, sterilizer and bottle warmer (Maternity by Bébé Confort and Baby Milk Second by Béaba)
- Made in Rhône-Alpes in a short and responsible circuit (France)
- Complies with European (EN 14350-1 / 14350-2), American (FDA US-CPSIA-California PROP 65) and Canadian (SOR) standards